Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

STOP THAT PLASTIC!

 Kia Ora, Bloggers,

 Today I am going to show you why it's important to not drink or use plastic
 bottles or just plastic in general.  Also i have written to Jacinda Arderin with
 three points about why we should stop using plastic.So I hope this change's
 your mind about plastic.

I think I really enjoyed this task because it made me see how easy it could be to harm so many creature's and the environment. I think this definitely changed my mind and that i shouldn't use plastic.
So if you want to join me in not using plastic all the time comment #STOP THAT PLASTIC and
# TAKE IT FROM THE TAP.

Thank you for joining me on this plastic free adventure and i will see you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janine
    I really like how you are trying to persuade people to drink from taps and use less plastic because it ends up all over the place.I really like the colour and the pictures.Other then that your blogpost was amazing.I like that #STOP THAT PLASTIC and that #TAKE IT FROM THE TAP sayings because that will really pursuade people.#Keep up the good blogging.

    From Valerie AKA your best friend

    ReplyDelete